Hosted Annual Plan
Get a world-class website quickly and easily with your Hostspider Hosted Annual Subscription
Launching a new website is a big deal. Whether you’re telling the world about you, your business, or your community, we want to help you create the best site possible. We know there are lots of factors that go into making this happen, and that’s why our Annual Plan offers that little bit extra to help get your new site exactly where you want it to be.
Custom Site Setup Service
When you sign up to Hostspider Hosted, we’ll automatically install the latest version of your theme, demo content (if applicable), and any bundled/required plugins. In addition, Annual Subscribers get access to our Custom Setup to help jump start your new site.
Take it to the next level with professional design and development services
Maybe you're looking for additional customization, design services, or SEO optimization? That’s where our amazing freelancers at come in. Whether you're short on time, skills, or a combination of both, our hand-picked freelancers can help you with everything from advanced customization to creating a new brand identity for your project. As an annual subscriber, you get this for free.
Ready to get started? Choose your hosted WordPress theme and sign up for an Annual Subscription now!
Already have an Hosted plan? See how to upgrade
P.S. You know how at the end of certain commercials there’s that really quick run-down of side effects, or everything that’s *not* included in your purchase? As much as we hate to say no, it would be remiss of us not to tell you about the theme support we don’t currently offer as part of your Annual Subscription:
What’s not included
- Modification of the theme or plugins code
- Customization or modification of third-party plugins (the ones you installed yourself)
- Installation or customization of themes not offered on the Hosted platform
- Ongoing management, editing or modification of your site content, including page/post text or custom media (unless it is required to fix a technical problem).
- Configuration of WooCommerce taxes, shipping or other sensitive information
- Sourcing stock images or other media, although we do recommend photodune for tons of Royalty-free stock photos, for all the assets your site could ever need.